terça-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2011

Kiro Cullen.

eheh, today is Kiro's birthday (11/1/1988 ) so, I decided to make a post about the excellent ex-bassist from Cinema Bizarre aka the amazing guy who has inspired my style ^-^

Kiro Cullen.




Name: Carsten Schäfer
Nickname: Kiro Cullen
Date Of Birth:
11/01/1988
Born in: Birkenfeld, Germany
Lives In: Berlin
High: 1,65m
Hobbys: sleep and watch movies
On Cinema Bizarre he was: bassist

Favorites:

Perfume: Diesel Zero, Gucci Homme 2
Music: An Café, Ayin Aleph, Calmando Qual, D'espairs Ray, Dir en Grey, Merry, Miyavi, n.A.T.o, Nightmare, Nightwish, Rammstein, Ruki Vverh, t.A.T.u, the GazettE, Trax,Tsukiko Amano, Within Temptation, X Japan
Films: 13 Ghosts; American Werewolf in London; Blair Witch Project; Devilman; Final Destination 1,2 and 3; Ginger Snaps 1,2 and 3; Howl's Moving Castle; Ju-on 1 and 2; Needful Things; Pet Cemetery; Poltergeist 1,2 and 3; Ring 1 and 2;Rose Red; Silent Hill; Saw; The Call; The Eye 1 and 2; The Shining, Uzumaki
Music From Cinema Bizarre: Forever or Never
Cor: black, white and bright blue

Curiosities:

- He can sing and he loves to do it when he's drunk xD
- He LOVES terror movies
- He doesn't have any "type" of girl
- He's addicted to coffee and bubblegum
- Music is very important to him ^-^
- The worst thing that can happen to him is that people don't understand his style and way of thinking
- He buys his clothes in H&M, Zara e Jack&Jones

Now, 3 of my favorite pics from Kiro ^-^:




4 comentários:

  1. I love him so damm much!
    He's my bro, love his smile

    ResponderEliminar
  2. guten aben :) ;) i love you emiliy you're playing weel the guitar you're a genius

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sorry I was wrong I love you and not me but I speak french and google translation it is not a piece off cake :)
    Emily ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. he is so totaly burnin hot, loooooooove him soooooooooo much. I would totaly,compleatly date him. soooooooooooooo hot.

    ResponderEliminar