sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

2010-2011.




So, it's the first 25 minutes of the new year and I'm making a post.
The last year was full of good and bad concerts, moments and feelings.
I can say that 2010 was a full year for me. It gave me all I asked for.
For the last 3/4 years I've been making the same promise for every single year and I've been keeping it, fortunately.
This promise is to stay true to myself and to what I believe in.
All the people that inspire me, the music I make, the people I love and that love me and my ideals make me be who I am that's why I'm happy the way I am.
Want to thank to all the people that supported me in all my projects and crazy ideas during the past year.
This year, 2011, I'll keep believe in what I believe and I'll keep me the way I am, always challenging myself and improving and developing my mind and culture in every way possible, to be a better person.
So, once again thanks to all of you that supported me and I hope you keep trusting me and supporting me. Also wishing that all your dreams and wishes come true.


*STAY BIZARRE*

- Mrs. Hangover-TheJackyWarholSis'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário