quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

DJ Set of Jack Strify.

DJ Set Of Jack Strify.



Yes, yes, my dear Jack Strify is going to be part of this "Ergasm" Party as a DJ! :D
And as always, I'm probably not going. Why? Simple answer. It's in Hamburg, Germany and I'm sure that it won't be any god to take me there (xD) û.û

The flights to Hamburg are so expensive :O Lets KILL TAP & Cia. -.-
So, Hell yeah! I'm hating Portugal so much right now -.-
I want to live somewhere else, where I can ,actually, see my favorite artists performing :O
I mean, good artists that I love and that have *real* fans never came here, examples of that are Cinema Bizarre that have a lot of fans, Escape The Fate, Bullet For My Valentine, Eyes Set To Kill, The Gazette, The Veronicas... the list is endless!
Off course, I understand that sometimes the editors and record companies and blah blah blah, don't make it easy, but is that Portugal so bad that no one wants to perform here? O.O It seems so. -.-
Well, I'm saying all this, but I don't forget the other artists that also inspire me and that came *mericously* here to perform, like Tokio Hotel, 30STM, Slash, Metallica and so on... :D
Yeah, maybe there is a god, *even if only for a few hours in certain days of the year*, that make our day shine **
But after all this reflection and stupid moment of mine, saying bad things about Portugal and air companies, I still have a little hope that a real god [this means, my mom/dad/other person I'm going to beg to help me and bring me to Germany xD] will take me to Hamburg and who knows, If I couldn't meet Jack, take a pic with him and ask for an autograph? If only the first wish of these wishes happen, I would, already be one of the happiest person in the world!

"They Say I'm Crazy, but I'm a Dreamer and Dreamers Never Give Up" **

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário