sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

If I Was...

"Yes, I'm Over Obsessed,
They Say I'm Crazy, but I'm a Dreamer and Dreamers Never Give Up"


well
, I find this on SophieStark's blog and I just couldn't resist and make this too xDD
I guess I don't talk about myself since a long time ago, so, just for fun :D

If I Was...

... a month of the year: March and December

... a day of the week: Saturday :D

... an hour of the day: 3:00 a.m

... furniture: bed xDD

... a drink: black vodka with pineapple juice or vodka-cola

... a stone: sapphire

... a fruit: strawberry :D

... a flower: white rose

... an instrument: guitar off course *O*

... and element of nature: air and fire

... a color: blue

... a magical creature: unicorn

... bug: none

... a sound: a piano note

... a feeling: happiness

... someone from the greek mythology: Poseidon

... a food: "bacalhau à brás" xDD

... a word: friend

... a place: Tokyo or NY

... a taste: sweet

... a smell: the ocean one

... a verb: Love

... an object: sunglasses

... a part fo the body: eyes and lips

... a cartoon character: Jo (Bakuretsu Tenshi)

... a movie: any Tim Burton movie or all the "Tomb Rider" movies :D

... a number: 17

... a season of the year: Winter

... a gesture: a look

... another person: Jack Strify or Bill Kaulitz (for some reason, I would die to live a day on their lives. Don't ask me why, I just want to xDD)

P.S= yes, it's me in the pic xDD


1 comentário: