sábado, 26 de fevereiro de 2011

Women To The Power! \m/



HELL YEAH!! \m/

WOMEN can ROCK as much as men!
Well, once everybody already knows how fucking much I love women with strong images here are some of my favorite, and... WOMEN POWER! \m/

Joan Jett - She's so freaking cool and thanks to Junny, my Wifey for Lifey (=^-^=), for making me love Joan even more \m/


Angelina Jolie -
Oh yeah, she totally knows how to kick some asses while she's a dedicated mom! the perfect match \m/



Milla Jovovich - She's awesome. She's in two of my fav movies ever: Resident Evil and The Blue Lagoon \m/



Jo (Bakuretsu Tenshi) - well, she's not a real woman, but she's probably my fav manga female character ever \m/


Yes, you must have noticed that I have a very big obsession with women with guns, I don't know why, but I love women with guns, I mean it's sexy and it totally breaks the stupid stereotype that only men can use guns and do intense action scenes.
So, once again... WOMEN POWER! \m/


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário