sábado, 4 de setembro de 2010

20 Things U Should Know About Me

So, here I'm going to post the 20 things u should know about me.

1º - Tânia. - My name is Russian and I love it!




















2º - Lisbon, Portugal. - I'm Portuguese and I'm really proud of my country. I was born in Lisbon and I love this city.
















3º - Music and Guitar. - Music is my world. I want to became a musician. The guitar is my best friend. I'm playing all the time.















4º - Cheese. - If there's something that I love more than playing guitar is eating Cheese xD





















5º - Cinema Bizarre. - I love this band. (I Know that some people knows me as the Tokio Hotel fan and yes I like them too.)
















6º - Marcel Gothow. - Most of the people knows him as Shin (the ex-drummer from Cinema Bizarre), as Mr. Hangover (the DJ and Songwriter) and sometimes as Rosetta Brown (his second personality).














7º - DJ-NeW_BitCh'. - Yes, I'm a DJ too. I do some DJ Set for my friends and family only.
















8º - Germany. - Some people want to live in Ibiza, but I want to live in Berlin ;D
















9º - Russia. - I have Russian friends and I always wanted to go to Moscow.














10º - Japan. - Tokyo is one of my favorite cities in the world.









11º - Drinks. - I love the Heineken beer, Red Bull and Vodka.


























12º - Rock'N Roll. - I love rock music.
















13º - Converse All Stars. - I have a big collection of All Stars Shoes.




















14º - Bill Kaulitz and Georg Listing. - Bill is my Alien xD and Georg is my Twin *-*




















15º - Benfica. - Is my favorite soccer team ^-^















16º - Sleep. - If I could I would only sleep and do anything else xD





















17º - Vampires. - I have the dream of be immortal.




















18º - The Moon. - Such a beautiful and mysterious thing.




















19º - Friends. - They mean everything to me.



















20º - Lazy and disorganized. - Has you can see, all the topics are a kinda of disorganized, right? well, I made it in propose because I am disorganized and It's a good way to show it xD

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário