sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

- Don't You Cry


When I came to this school in 2008, I promised myself that I wouldn’t get any kinda of ties with anyone, cuz I didn’t want to cry once again for losing something that I never had.
First day of school , I didn’t know anyone there. I thought it would be easy to keep my promise.
Day by day, year after year.
We get so close to each other. 3 years.
Now I can’t imagine myself without any of you cuz you mean to me more then other people I knew for 6 years. And do you know why? Because every laugh, every tear, every smile, every moment is on me.
I can say that I hate you, I can see that I’m sick of you and you can say the same about me, but we both know that this is not true.
I hate to have this feeling when the day is over and I think: “It’s one less day to have with them.”
It’s sad to realize that the end is near and we can’t do anything to stop it.
The only thing I can say is that I love you all and don’t matter what, you’re in my heart.

“The end of something can be a good thing, if it means the start of a new one.” (Jack Strify)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário