terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

How to get Kiro's Style ^-^

I guess all of you think Kiro has a great style, right? well, if you want to have his kinda of style I'll help you find the right clothes for girls and boys =)


In general:

- T-shirts and shirts
- Waistcoats
- Colorful and Skinny Jeans
- Bells
-
Leather jackets
- All Stars and Vans
- Dark makeup

T-Shirts and Shirts

The T-shirts should
be tight to the body. You can use all the colors you want, but he usually wears black, white, red and gray ones.

Waistcoats

The waistcoats are a must! you can use them on the T-shirts to com
plement your style! The waistcoats are usually black or gray.
Colorful and Skinny Jeans

The pants can be simple blue jeans. but to make you look good you should use colorful ones. The usual colors are black, red and white, but blue, purple, yellow and gray are very nice too.



Bells

The bells are awesome to complete your style. They should have funny elements and you can use any color that you want.

Leather Jackets

Leather jackets are awesome and you can use them all year! The most beautiful color for this kinda jackets it's black in my opinion, but you can als
o find them in other colors.





All Stars and Vans

Those are the best and comfortable shoes you can wear!
They are stylish and you can wear them all year as you can see on Kiro.




Dark Makeup

You don't really need to wear makeup. It's something optional, in my case, I only wear it, when I go out with my friends or other special occasions.



Others

You can also use scarfs, a lot of accessories, sunglasses, etc.

Places where you can go buy:

- Bershka
- Pull and Bear
- Pimkie
- Springfield Woman
- Stradivarius
- Ericeira Surf Shop
- Billabong
- Sport Zone
- Claire's


Now some Kiro's pics that I sometime use for inspiration ^-^




NOTE:
I'm not saying that Kiro buys his clothes on those stores, but I have a very similar style and I buy my clothes on this stores.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário