sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

- My Life As A Teenager In The World

"If you could listen the words I left unsaid, the things I whisper when you're not listening..."

If I told you that I love you, would it make you love me too?
People say I'm deep, but Am I deep enough to make you understand this love?
If I could just touch your heart with my words and make you see what's written between the simple lines of a letter. 'Cause when I say that your eyes are beautiful, I mean they are the mirror of your soul, who lets me know how lovely you really are, cuz there's so much more under your shell than what you show.

So many questions, so many doubts. One simple answer.

"Will you stand by me if I tell you what I really see?"



Kisses,
- Mrs. Hangover-TheJackyWarholSis' & TheTommy'SDoll


Text By:
TheTommy'SDoll

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário