quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

- My Life As A Teenager In The World

Today I put my sunglasses for people don’t see the sadness in my eyes because I couldn’t see you today. I was getting used to that, but I realized that I rather be anywhere but here without you, cuz you’re beautiful inside, so lovely and I would give anything to look trough those eyes again.
Cuz when you smile the whole world smiles , when I’m with you, you are the world and the time goes away so fast.
You look an untouchable dream to me, cuz our worlds are so different, but when they’re together, they are one true world where you don’t look fair away from me.
But what can I do? I wish I could tell you what I feel, but I can’t because you wouldn’t understand…
I don’t think this is love, but is something so much more real than that: is a friendship.
I may look in love and if adore a friend is being in love, then I am.

This is dedicated to everyone who lost a friend or someone important in your life, it doesn’t matter how or why you lost the person, is for everyone.

Kisses,
-Mrs. Hangover-TheJackyWarholSis’

1 comentário:

  1. This message is so sincere and lovely,that it makes almost crying..
    I wish the person you wrote it to, could see this beautiful letter ..

    (Inna)

    ResponderEliminar