sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010

The Person

I was going to answer this under my friend's comment, but I prefer to do a post about this.
So, Inna asked me and a lot of people too, who is the person I'm thinking about when I wrote those texts.
Well, the texts are about two different people.
I'm gonna talk about the second one only, because u all want to know who is the "untouchable dream."
Guys, I don't really can say names and I'll explain why. But I'll give you some clues.
My "untouchable dream" is a very important person, who means a lot to me. Is someone that I couldn't stand lose. Is like an angel to me, my perfection, and this person eyes are my obsession. If you think a bit, you'll know who I'm talking about.


"I wish I could tell you what I feel, but I can’t because you wouldn’t understand…"

I didn't lost the friendship of this person yet, but I will if I tell who the person is, because what I feel is not matched and will never be.
For me a friendship is a lot more important than what I'm feeling right now, so, maybe I'm not being
very enlightening about this, but it's my answer.

Note: I can tell you that is no one famous, Okay? so, It's not Tokio Hotel or Cinema Bizarre, okay? Just think and you'll find out. If is not someone famous,
there is only one person whose eyes are my obsession.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário