terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2010

- My Life As A Teenager In The World

Well as almost all the teenagers, I’m a kinda weird and bizarre.
How most of you have been rejected by your family? Is it because of the music you listen to? Is it because of the clothes you wear? Maybe because of both?
Well, with me is exactly the same. Not really my parents, because they don’t give a damn for what I do as long as I don’t piss them off. But the rest of my family, they are judging me all the time.
You know, I don’t really give a damn for what they say, but sometimes they judge me and go to fair and I just want to punch them in the face.
My grandma, you know I love her so much, she’s the best. But there’s something that she just don’t get: homosexuality. In my country, there’s a new law that says that gay couples can marry and since then, my grandma is afraid of me to become bisexual. You know, I have 4 fucking cousins and the only one who she’s afraid to become bisexual is me! This is just insane, I just don’t get it.
By the way my cousins suck, well, at least two of them SUCK.
All this shit, started when I become a Tokio Hotel fan. All my family was always saying that they were gay and all that stuff and they put me away because of that, but It’s true, that I never gave up of being fan! Never! Because I stay true to what I believe!
After all this, I started to be more BIZARRE and DIFFERENT of all of them.
They think I’m a weirdo because of the music I listen, the clothes that I wear and because of the people I love that influence me somehow.
People like Bill Kaulitz, Yu Phoenix, Jack Strify, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson and so on…
Maybe they’re not the best example for the world, but they made me see that we don’t need to be what other people want us to be. We must be what we are and stay true to ourselves!
Like my dear Jack Strify said “Style is war and It always was and will always be”.
But, we all should take a lesson of this, because “Even the deepest scar can be the biggest fortune, if you use it the correct way” as Yu Phoenix said and very well.
So, if you’re a guy and you want to use makeup, use it. If you want to be an emo, punk, scene, nerd whatever, just be. If you want to kiss a girl/boy, if you to do a tattoo, if you want to do a piercing then do it all.
Dude, you only got one life, so live it well and the way you want to live it, cuz one day when you get old, you will look back and you’ll think to yourself: “I wish I did…”
So, don’t wait for regrets! Open your eyes and live your life, cuz no one will live it for you.


“There’s no neither good or bad, but think make it so” (By: Shakespeare)

Kisses,
- Mrs. Hangover-TheJackyWarholSis’

1 comentário:

  1. that`s exactly how I feel about-being yourself sweet,not just as everyone wants to see you-you are so right!!
    about parents..I think that they just don`t understand nowadays fashion(music ,style &other things we do)..that`s why we feel kinda ignored because of this huge generation gap.(poor them,cause they didn`t even have a computer at our age,when we already have wifi 8)

    ResponderEliminar