sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

- How To Make a "Tânia's By Myself Party" xD

I'm so fucking happy today!!!!!
Why? I have no idea xD
I guess I just am.

Well, I'm making a little "party" by myself and If u want to do the same anytime u feel happy then I can give u some advices xD:

1- put some music on ^^
2- drink a bottle of Coca-Cola or other drink
3- Sing
4- Dance
5- do a lot of stupid stuff xD


some cool musics to listen ^^:

1- "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry



2- "Heartbreak Make Me a Dancer" mixed by Mr. Hangover



3- "Accidentally In love" by The Counting Crows



4- "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha



5- "Blah, Blah, Blah" by Ke$ha feat 3OH!3




6- "Getting Over You" by David Guetta feat Fergie and LFMAO



7- "Ibiza For Dreams" by Diego Miranda feat Liliana



8- "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta feat Akon



9- "Love Game" by Lady Gaga



10- "I Know You Want Me" by Pitbull





1 comentário:

  1. what a huge post!
    Me "is" happy too :D
    Music is cool,but there is 1 question ..SO very important!!XX
    Am I blind or there is no JB??O.O
    "babe,babe,babe oohh...noo babe"JB

    Inna

    ResponderEliminar